This product is currently not available.
Karate Gi, TOKAIDO Kumite Master, WKF, 8 oz., white
The Kumite Master is made out of a cotton and Polyester and is light as a feather. Additionally it dries very quickly because of our new weaving Ultimate Dry. The Uniform has a Kumite cut and is approved by the WKF, among other reasons that makes him very popular especially among top athletes. But everyone else who wants have the advantages of a very light and breathable Uniform should pick it as well.
|Fabric:||35% Cotton, 65% Polyester|
- Excellent karate gi for Kumite Professionals.
- Lightweight mixed fabrics developed specifically for competitions, weight only 8 oz.
- Robust material. Even if we don´t wish it to you, should you be ripped on your suit, the tensile strength of the TOKAIDO KUMITE-MASTERS would be of big advantage.
- TOKAIDO - typically comfortable wearing with high mobility. Ideal for quick and nimble Kumite techniques.
- The suit was especially designed to be airy and to dry quickly. At the same time it has the property of being comfortable on the skin.
- Breathable. Due to the air permeable fabrics of the suit, even by heavy sweating it doesn´t adhere to the skin.
- Official World Karate Federation (WKF) certification. The suit has been tested and approved. Through this certification, it is allowed at international competitions.
- Attractive Tokaido logo on the right chest - embroidered.
- Pants with elastic waistband and additional lacing.
- Developed with the Tokaido "pre-shrunk" procedure, the suit is hardly shrinking while washing. Even after many washes it is still preserving it´s form.
- Sizes above 160 increase with intermediate sizes like 165,..., so that no compromises must be made by the size selection, and each karateka gets a perfectly fitting gi.
- No "insight", in principle "opaque". Even if the suit is wet after intensive training, you don´t have the feeling of being naked.
- Individual embroidery, the suit fits perfectly for individual embroideries.
- Items included: Jacket & Pants