This product is currently not available.
JKA Karate Gi, TOKAIDO Tsunami Silver, 12 oz., white
The Tsunami Silver is a durable Allround Uniform for advanced Karateka. It is made completely out of natural fibers (cotton-linen) and weigts about 12 ounces. The Uniform is roughened on the inside to make it more comfortable. The modern european cut makes it very pleasant to wear and allows unrestricted movement.
|Suitable for:||Traditional Karate|
- The Tokaido established quality means high quality down to the smallest detail. The Tsunami Silver is an excellent all-around suit for demanding karatekas.
- Traditional cut with long sleeves, long trousers and long skirts. In this suit, you feel comfortable by Kumite and Kata, it is ideal for universal demands.
- Medium weight material (12 oz). Robust and tear resistant. Multiple stitched and reinforced seams.
- Extremely comfortable. High comfort and dexterity. Lightly brushed on the inside, thus the inside of the suit feels soft. It feels very comfortable to wear such a suit.
- The pants with traditional drawstring. The TOKAIDO waistband means maintenance and reliable hold, without having the feeling of being constricted.
- Free of advertising. The suits, suitable for traditional dojos and training courses, are free of advertising or logos on the jacket back / neck and chest. There´s only one label on the jacket and pants.
- Label with the official "In-Yo" logo of the Japan Karate Association (JKA)
- Due to the Tokaido "pre-shrunk" procedure, the suit is hardly shrinking by washing. Even after many washes it is still preserving it´s form.
- Individual embroidery, the suit fits perfectly for individual embroideries.
- The package includes jacket and pants.