This product is currently not available.
Karate Gi, TOKAIDO Kata Master, WKF, 12 oz., white
The Kata Master karate gi is a high quality premium product developed especially for Kata. The uniform is approved by the WKF and features very short sleeves and trousers. It improves punching- and kicking, due to Ultimate-Sound technology.
- First-class karate gi for Kata experts.
- Excellent optics. Short-cut sleeves and pants. Emphasized long skirt. Due to the Tokaido special cut, the body tension is staged, dynamic movements are visually supported.
- Impressive Ultimate Sound Technology. A Kata demonstration in a TOKAIDO suit lends additional expressive power.
- Extremely comfortable to wear with high mobility. Rough exterior, soft inside.
- Multiple stitches and reinforced seams. Another special feature: the final seam on the skirt of the jacket is extra wide and heavy. Thus, the suit falls by the movementsvery well. The look is again supported.
- Official World Karate Federation (WKF) certification. The suit has been tested and approved. Through this certification, it is allowed by international competitions. It also reassures the traditionalists to get one Gi which corresponds to a high level.
- Attractive Tokaido logo on the right chest and neck- embroidered.
- The pants with traditional drawstring. The TOKAIDO- waistband means maintenance and reliable hold, without having the feeling of being constricted. Manufactured of high quality cotton. Despite the heavy fabric (12 oz.) there is no restriction by Bunkai-kicking and complex movements.
- Due to the Tokaido "pre-shrunk" procedure, the suit is hardly shrinking by washing. Even after many washes it is still preserving it´s form.
- Starting at 160, sizes also increase with intermediates like 165, ., this way there must not be made any compromises in the size selection and each karateka gets a perfectly fitting gi.
- Individual embroidery, the suit fits perfectly for individual embroideries.
- The package includes jacket and pants.